Psychological help for foreign residents
How it works and what you can do?
How it work and what I can do?
- From the list below, choose the expert who fits your language and expectations the best. Contact the selected expert by e-mail or telephone.
- Agree together on the details of the collaboration. We generally recommend meeting on weekdays, keeping the standard length of consultations to 50 minutes and frequency of once a week for the general public.
Talk to our experts who are ready to help you …
(Due to current situation we are not able to check the levels of stated language proficiency. Please try more contacts if necessary)
Call free psychological emergency number:
if you have any of following thoughts or conditions:
- I am afraid of hurting myself or others
- I fear for my life
- I feel like I’m going crazy
- I can hear voices or I have hallucinations
- I have strong health problems
- I am in a dangerous situation
Emergency number works 24/7.
If you can’t get through, you can try other psychological emergency numbers.
With the end of the emergency 17.5. the obligation of the involved experts to provide their services free of charge ends. Please take this into account.
Start by selection of Region